Thursday, October 25, 2018

Couch 2 5K

I downloaded a Couch25K app that is supposed to help you go from never-running to being able to do a 5K in about 5 weeks.  Every couple days I've been posting sweaty selfies after my run with snarky comments about how much I hate running.  I cannot believe how many comments I've received on these posts, honestly, I think I got fewer comments when the kids were born.  People take their running VERY seriously.  Whatever.

C25K Day 1: I did it! It's the first day, so I ran a cumulative total of 84 seconds, but it was misery nonetheless.
Now to walk a mile back to the car, I might need to reset my route.


C25K run #2: done
.
.
... It was misery and I hate it.


C25K: day 7 - running in the rain. This doesn't feel like a terrible idea AT ALL



C25K day 12: I ran a total 16 minutes today. I'm dead now.

Also, running on a track is still misery but at least it's also boring.



C25K day 13: Lovely day for a run... Or whatever


C25K Day 15: I was supposed to run for 20 minutes straight... It did not go well.


No comments:

Post a Comment