Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunriver Vacation


Time for vacation!
We gathered the whole family and rented a 5-bedroom home in Sunriver, Oregon.
When everyone was present, we had 16 people total:
Gary & Joanne (Keith's Folks)
Norm, Anne, & Jared (My folks & brother)
Us (Keith, Julie, Parker, & Cecily)
Brian & Sandi (Keith's Brother)
Denise, Dwayne, Kyla, Piper, & Wesley (Keith's Sister & Family)


Fortunately, the house was large enough that each family had their own little space, and the cousins had a BLAST playing together.






We rode our bikes everywhere, they have a great set of bike/walk paths that you can get just about anywhere without dealing with cars.  Plus, with the exception of my hilly "detour" to the swimming pool the first day, the paths were mostly flat, so they were easy to ride.  I was amazed that I was able to ride so much, seeing how I haven't ridden in about 4 years, but it went great.











No comments:

Post a Comment