Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sunriver Vacation - ICE CREAM!

We went to Sunriver several times when I was a kid.  Mostly, all I remember are: breaking down on the side of the highway in 100-degree heat, and going out for ice cream.  So, ice cream is a must.



We went after swimming, so Cecily was out cold by the time we got to the ice cream shop.



 I didn't realize that they sold a "junior" size scoop until our 2nd trip, so Parker got a full single scoop for his first ice cream cone.  I forget sometimes that we have to teach our kids EVERYTHING, this week he learned how to eat an ice cream cone without dripping all over everything.  As you'll see, I wasn't that great of a teacher.






**Pay no attention to that annoying & inaccurate date stamp, I took these photos with my old camera that I dug out of the bottom of the diaper bag, it has issues...

No comments:

Post a Comment