Saturday, July 27, 2013

Country Village

Friday afternoon, we were at the "Train Park" and a Grandma there mentioned that they have a train similar to the one in Sunriver at Country Village in Bothell, so Saturday morning, we headed over to check the place out.
 
 
I used to go to Country Village occasionally with my Mom, "back in the day", but it's been ages since I've been there.  It's a cute little shopping area, with interesting looking shops and play areas.

 
I'm not 100% certain it's the safest place to play, I'm guessing that everything is covered with lead-paint, and I'm absolutely certain that there were tons of exposed screws on the pirate ship.  But, the kids had a great time.







 
The train ride is $3.50 per person over one, Cecily just barely got to ride for free.

 
Parker got his own train car.

 
He LOVED it!



 
Our little dare devil had a good time too, but she's not afraid of anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment