Thursday, July 28, 2011

Today's Project ~ Parker's Chalkboard

I've been wanting to do a project with custom-color chalkboard paint forever.  But we don't really have many exposed walls, and as Keith says "we don't really want to teach Parker to draw on the walls...ever" (okay, fine, maybe he has a point).  So, I've just been waiting until I figured out a good flat surface that I could use.  A few weeks ago, when we moved the train table upstairs, I realized that I'd found the perfect flat surface.

We now have a train/chalkboard table.  One side for trains, the other for chalk.


This photo is actually an "in process" photo, the final color is darker, but I/Parker accidentally knocked over the camera after I took my "finished" photos.  The camera's fine (thankfully), but I lost all the photos I took today and I can't be bothered to do it again.

1 comment: