Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mt Rainier

I was hesitant to post any pictures about today, since my memories of the day, at the moment, are less than fond, but we need to document the bad trips as well as the good ones, right?


We went up the Mt Rainier with my parents.  It actually wasn't as bad as my introduction would imply, but I got super car-sick both up & back, and Parker cried nearly the entire way home.


But except for that, it was a beautiful day to be outside, and we got to take a nice walk around the mountain.


Keith & Dad especially enjoyed the fancy suspension bridge.  (if you jump up & down, you can make it bounce, really, we tried)


I especially enjoyed not being in the car for a while.  (Seriously, this trip had me questioning if I really want to get pregnant again EVER).


On the plus side, Parker was so exhausted from the trip, he went to bed before 7, so we've had a nice long evening to get things done.  And we all had a good time hanging out with my folks and seeing some scenery.  So, give me a few days & I'm sure I'll start looking back on this trip a little more fondly.

No comments:

Post a Comment