Friday, August 12, 2016

The EMP

Parker has been begging to to back to "the Music Museum" for months, we had a free day during vacation, so we headed down there.  There was some sort of big video game competition at the Key so the whole place was PACKED, but we had a great time.


Honestly, I think we could have skipped the EMP and just gone to the center-house and the playground and the kids would have had a blast.






We finally got to the EMP and the first exhibit we saw was about the Seahawks.  I think Parker would have happily stayed there the entire time.




Keith is almost as big as a professional football player.




Cecily had a rough morning because she wanted to wear her "sparkly pink dress", which we don't own so she threw quite the fit.  She & I went through the "wearable art" display and she found this chrome dress and looked at me like "See Mama, THIS is what I was looking for!"





No comments:

Post a Comment