Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Beach Day


After my experience of feeling trapped on Jetty Island last year, I decided to plan ahead this year and get reservations.  It put it up on my Mom's facebook page to see if anyone wanted to join me.  I ended up reserving 31 tickets! (if you do the math, I think that's about 8 moms and all their kids)


They'd projected the weather to be cool-ish but not rainy, so I don't think it was as crowded as it can be.  As it was, the weather was perfect, not too hot with just a slight breeze.




The kids had a blast and were completely filthy by the time we got home.


Since I'm tired of being a pack animal and camp cook, I packed each kid a backpack with all their lunch & snacks for the day and made them carry it themselves.  It was a glorious day of not having to hear "can I have a snack" every 15 seconds!


I think we wore them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment