Saturday, August 6, 2016

Happy Birthday Cecily!

 I can't believe this little critter is FOUR!

Part of me feels like this was just yesterday.

Another piece of me feels like I have fought hard for every. single. one. of her 1,461 days on this earth.


We were headed out camping on Cecily's birthday, so we celebrated in the morning.



I love giving this girl gifts because she LOVES everything and she's super excited no matter what it is.




For their big gift this year, we got the kids tickets to see Wild Kratts Live! in September.  Since they wouldn't understand receiving a tiny envelope with four tickets inside, I made them a count-down chain & let Parker open it.







This little girl keeps us on our toes!  But she is super fun to play with and loves life.  She will be a force to be reckoned with one day!


We went to One Cup for breakfast and got Cecily a cinnamon roll the size of her head.


No comments:

Post a Comment