Friday, December 4, 2015

Gingerbread House


Every year, I create an advent rings calendar for the kids with a bible verse & an activity for the day.  95% of the time, the activity doesn't end up fitting our plan for the day, or we forget, or I don't plan ahead sufficiently.  But this year, I actually was ready when "make a gingerbread house" came up on the calendar.


Parker, our little rule-follower, made sure we decorated the house exactly as the picture on the side of the box.  Cecily was less than helpful in this process, there might have been a little "No Seslee, stop that!" involved.





But, it still turned out okay.


I posted this photo on Facebook and 80% of the comments were about my haircut.  Good thing we worked so hard on that gingerbread house!


No comments:

Post a Comment