Thursday, July 30, 2015

Adventure Day!

The other day Parker complained that we "never go on adventures, never ever!" (I'm not sure what he thinks we've been doing all summer, but whatever)  So, we did their favorite adventure...take the bus to Top Ten Toys in Ballard.


I've somehow convinced the kids that the toys are all there for playing with, but not for buying & taking home, so we usually manage to get out of there without too much drama (after we've played with every single toy in the shop)


I had the kids point out the toys they want for their birthday so I could put it on their birthday lists.  Parker's list was pretty random,


Cecily wanted every single thing in the store that was pink, sparkly, princess-y, or baby doll related.
Sure, she's greedy, but at least I know what to get her!


No comments:

Post a Comment