Thursday, November 15, 2012

I love this guy

Parker has entered such a fun, sweet stage lately.  He's starting to play a little bit by himself, and he's just so much fun to play with.  He says the cutest things, and he's super cuddly (which Mama loves).
 
Yesterday, when we were leaving the church, He & I commented on how bright it was out.  I then opened his door to let him climb up while I put Cecily's seat in the car.  I came back and he was rummaging around in the floor of the (very un-tidy) car.  He finally pulled out the window shade & handed it to me saying "window, window".  I told him, "Very good idea little guy, it is bright out" and put the shade up, but then he continued rummaging through the junk in the car until he found the 2nd one saying, "Sessie window, Sessie window".  What a sweet, thoughtful guy!
 
 
Parker has changed from answering "No", to saying "I do not" when asked a question.  So sweet!
He also says "Here go Parker" when he has his hand out for something I'm giving him.  Apparently we talk in the 3rd person a lot in this house.
 
Here's my little guy waking up from nap time:


No comments:

Post a Comment