Saturday, November 10, 2012

Bike Ride!

My brother & his wife just bought a new house really close to us.  We're excited to have a cousin this close to us!  When Parker & Fiona are old enough, they will probably be in the same school, we're excited to have them nearby. 
 
They are moving this weekend, so Fiona has come over to spend the morning with Parker.
 
 
I'd promised Parker (on behalf of Keith) that he'd get to go on a bike ride with Daddy this morning, so Fiona got to go along.


 
Everyone seemed to be happy when they left, so hopefully it's going well.

 
Plenty of snacks help with the experience.


1 comment:

  1. She was excited to tell me that she got to wear a helmet. I asked her if the ride was fun and her response was "bumpy." That's probably a positive response for her. I think her favorite part of the day was getting to hold Baby Cessy. (And, apparently, we need to buy kitty kat diapers next time we go to Costco.) Thanks again for watching her!

    ReplyDelete