Monday, January 24, 2011

Thank you Eric!

Ever since I stopped working, almost every day I've been wishing we had an instant hot-water dispenser. I finally got one for Christmas from my parents, but since neither Keith nor I are super-handy, neither of us were real eager to start gouging a hole in our granite counter tops.

Fortunately, my brother-in-law Eric is both super-handy and perfectly willing to (and experienced in) gouging holes in granite. Unfortunately, they live just East of nowhere'sville Washington, so we've been waiting very patiently for him to come back to this side of the mountains.

So, they came this weekend, and now I have my hot-water dispenser. Words can't even describe how excited I am to finally have this do-dad in our kitchen.
We both thanked Eric profusely when he left last night. Although Keith is excited for the water dispenser, I think he's even more happy that he doesn't have to hear me wishing for this thing every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment