Saturday, October 16, 2010

Painting!

Parker took a nice long nap on Saturday, so Keith & I took the opportunity to do some painting...of different kinds.

 Keith painted over the purple column in the living room, we used some of our left-over red from the basement.  It looks great.  When he finished, Keith said, "at least now it doesn't look like a Huskies living room."  After looking at it a second time, I had to ask, "so what are we now?  Cougars?"  I'm choosing to believe we just now have a non-college themed living room, whatever your affiliation. 
I took the opportunity to paint the border on my paintings.  They were blending in a little too much with the Taupe walls.  While I was at it, I added a little more "texture" to the painting itself too.  I'm not sure how I feel about it, I'm not sure yet if I added texture, or turned it into an Elementary School Art Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment