Monday, October 11, 2010

Just Like Daddy

 
 Okay, so the hat's way too big right now, but he'll grow...
As a side note, who in their right mind would label something size 0-6months, do you honestly think that something that fits a newborn would also fit a 6-month old?  I suppose what they really mean is "sometime between zero and six months, this hat will fit, but where exactly is anybodies guess".


And a few more pictures of my cute boy:


Parker is starting to be awake a little bit more, so it's getting easier to get a picture of him with his eyes open.  Of course, I'm still averaging 12 fuzzy to one focused photo.  I'm starting to think that my "auto-focus" camera isn't all too "auto" or "focus".

1 comment:

  1. For the first time... I think Parker looks like Keith (top photo only)! Is it the hat?? :)

    ReplyDelete