Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Back-to-school day

On Tuesday, both kids schools have an Open House to meet the teachers and see the school.

We started at Parker's school to meet Mrs. Holmes and drop off his school supplies..


We found the lunch room, library, etc. but Parker really loved the playground.  We played several pretend rounds of pickle ball and kickball.




Then we headed over to Cecily's school to check it out.  She's in the same 2 classes that Parker was in last year, so she's pretty familiar with everything.


I think both kids will have a pretty good year.

Parker has been SO excited about school, but last night he started to get nervous.  I think it's hitting both of us that he's moving into a new stage of life.  I'm excited for him, but I miss my happy little baby boy, it feels like yesterday that he was toddling around the house and how he's in Elementary School!


No comments:

Post a Comment