Friday, June 24, 2016

Last Day of School!

But before the last day of school, I have to figure out the teacher gifts.  With NINE teachers to buy for, this is not a small feat.  Since we were going to IKEA, I told Parker to pick something nice out for his teachers, and this is what he chose (yes, even for poor DC who I'm sure was super-excited about a blue-star lantern for his apartment!).  Then, for some reason (like I'm crazy), I came up with this idea for cute photo tags.  Two hours and 400 pages of paper later, I had them finished:


They've changed a bit in the last year:




Spidey was pretty excited about his last day of Pre-K too...








I tried to get a photo of Parker with his teachers (Carrie, Jo, & DC), but neither kid would do it.  So, Spidey & Anna got to be in the photo)


Speaking of Anna - Teacher Jo's Mom got those Anna & Elsa dolls off the West Seattle Buy Nothing group last year.  From the very beginning, Cecily claimed them as her own and looked for them the instant she was in the classroom.  They're not really designed to be "loved" by 40 kids a day, so on the last day of school, Teacher Jo gave Anna & Elsa to Cecily.  She has barely let them out of her sight since.

No comments:

Post a Comment