Wednesday, February 17, 2016

That time Parker nearly gave himself a concussion...

Midwinter break tend to mean stir-crazy children and cranky Mamas.  So, this year, I made a concerted effort to get a quiet time for both kids to give them a break and save my sanity.  

Wednesday afternoon, I finally got the kids settled in their rooms for quiet time and the house was quiet!  So quiet, I thought that they had both possibly fallen asleep.  All of a sudden, the quiet was broken by a GIGANTIC THUD, a pause, and I-think-I'm-dying crying.  Parker had somehow jumped/fallen off his bed and smacked his head on the floor (hard enough to make the whole house shake a little).

The next day, he showed me what he was doing when he made the big boom:



Anyone else think sliding backwards & upside down off your bed is maybe a bad idea, or is that just me?


There doesn't appear to be any permanent damage, but we'll see...



No comments:

Post a Comment