Thursday, February 25, 2016

Mama's Having a rough day


We officially christened the new car today...filled the gas tank for the first time, got the permanent license plates, and added a giant scratch on either side courtesy of the Y parking garage.
Not my best morning.



Later in the day, I took the kids to U Village, just to get out of the house.  I told them we could get a treat, thinking I'd get a cup of coffee and they'd get a cookie.  Somehow they talked me into 3 ice cream cones at Molly Moon's.


Okay, it had been a rough day, it didn't take much convincing. 


Cecily has decided that she doesn't like ice cream cones (probably has something to do with her last one falling off & landing in her lap), so she got a cup and managed to stay fairly clean, Parker not so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment