Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Family Photos

Since Keith was on vacation, I took the opportunity to schedule an update to our family photos.  The 3rd was the most convenient date, so as you can guess, Keith was super-excited to spend his birthday morning getting photos taken.  But, to make it better, we had plans to go out for a nice lunch after the photos were done.  Unfortunately, I woke up with terrible back pain and I could barely walk, so I decided to take some medication to help a little with the pain...which was a bad, bad idea.  I had a terrible reaction and the day was pretty much ruined.  I held it together enough for a few photos, but I spent the rest of the morning lying down while they took shots of the kiddos.  But now, we have lovely photos to memorialize Keith's worst birthday ever:



















No comments:

Post a Comment