Monday, November 25, 2013

Today's Project ~ Christmas Wreath

 
This is perhaps the longest "easy" craft project ever...

 
I started this wreath three years ago when Parker was a baby.  After applying all $5 worth of Dollar-store ornaments that I'd bought, the wreath was only about half-covered.  I wasn't sure if I liked it enough to spend another $5 on it so I put it aside, then the next few Christmases were eclipsed by morning sickness & colicky baby.  So, I finally got around to finishing it this year.

 
I think I actually like it, and it's nice to know that if the children drop it, it won't shatter into a million pieces.
 
I also made a few glitter trees, not sure what I'm going to do with these, but I love the sparkle!


1 comment:

  1. Your wreath is fantastic! Definitely worth a three year wait.

    ReplyDelete