Thursday, October 13, 2011

Children's Museum

After reading Denise's blog post, I had to see if I had any photos of Parker enjoying the Children's Museum.


...not so much.  But at least he didn't hate it.


But I'm willing to blame the photographer, I found it rather difficult to take a decent picture with a giant camera around my neck and a suddenly-clingy kiddo in the other.


But the Need kids had a great time.



Parker did find a few balls that he enjoyed playing with, even though I spent most of the time keeping them out of his mouth.


He also loved watching all the big kids playing.


But his VERY favorite part was the stairs up to the tree house.  I don't have any photos of that since stairs with Parker are a 2-handed process at the moment.  He LOVES to go down the stairs head-first.  Maybe fun for him, not so much for his Mama.


He also loved putting anything & everything in his mouth.  I don't think this is the best place for a non-walker in an extremely-oral stage.


Denise left me alone with all four kids for a few minutes while she moved her car.


No one got hurt, so I think I was successful.



So, it was a fun trip, but I think it will be about 100% funner in a few months when Parker can walk and reach all the toys on his own.  Until then, we'll just enjoy the stairs at home.  (Hopefully he'll be over his fear of slides by then too).

One more picture!  We ran into some friends from church at the museum.  Alisha got this cute shot of Parker & me:

No comments:

Post a Comment