Thursday, June 13, 2019

Highland Terrace Talent Show

Several months ago, Parker started talking about his band that he was part of with his friend Levi.  Weeks later, he comes home with the flyer about the school talent show informing me that he and Levi were going to perform in the Talent Show.  We had a conversation something like this:

Parker: Levi & Me are doing the talent show
Me: The School talent show?
Parker: Yea
Me: You want me to fill out this permission slip?  You're actually going to do the talent show?
P:  Uh huh
M: What are you doing?!?!
P: Levi is singing and I'm dancing
M: For real?!?  Have you practiced?
P: Yup
M: Okay, whatever.

So, with absolutely no input on my part, I present you, Parker and Levi in the Highland Terrace talent show.


It was HILARIOUS!  They brought the house down.

No comments:

Post a Comment