Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas Morning!

I made a new pillow cover for Christmas this year:



The kids woke up about 7 and just played with their new toys from Christmas Eve.


"Hey guys, anyone want to open presents, or just keep playing?"


Cecily got a cozy pillowcase from Santa, I think it's a winner.



The kids picked out my Christmas gift, it's a Comfy:


About a week before Christmas, Cecily decided she wanted "an American Girl Doll that looks like me".  And no Target-brand doll will work.  I'd already bought her primary gift, so I wasn't interested in spending $150 on a extra gift, but I managed to find one on Craigslist for $50.  So, introducing Samantha, Cecily's new favorite.


She spent hours on Christmas day playing with Samantha and all her new AG accessories.



No comments:

Post a Comment