Saturday, June 9, 2018

BCCN Campout 2018

Another fun church campout!


All five of us (plus friends) tried out the rock wall.


I think Sophie made it higher than I did.


Jared made it to the top several times.



We also tried out the nerf guns.  Keith got killed, but that's probably because it was three adults and three kids against just him.





Look at her little face.  She was scared, but she went for it.




Parker LOVED it!  He climbed for about an hour.



I think I made it one step above this before I chickened out and decided I'd had enough.


About mid-afternoon the skies opened up and started POURING.


Nothing says BCCN Campout like a campfire in a downpour.


By Sunday morning Cecily was done with: Campout, Rain, and people, and not necessarily in that order.



No comments:

Post a Comment