Saturday, April 21, 2018

I LOVE Kindergarten spelling!


I am sorry, I was just really, really mad.  I am so sorry, please forgive me. Please forgive me. I forgive you.  (She was apologizing to Parker for hitting him because she was mad at me, 5-year-old logic is as awesome as 5-year-old spelling)


Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess with blue eyes and polish on her nails, (also a tutu). Why do I have to marry the prince?


I am sorry that you felt sad. I was trying to make you feel better. I was trying to give you a hug.


If you are having a rough day, come here and I will make you relax. It will be fun. I will rub your back and walk on your back.  Okey dokey.


Big exercise class today. Come, we will have lots of fun. We will do push-ups.  5 more push-ups.


With my box, I made a house.  It is a golden house. Can you find the bunny? Can you find the carrot?

1st grade spelling is pretty fun too:


No comments:

Post a Comment