Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween!

I was actually able to make it to the Halloween Parties for both Parker & Cecily on Halloween.

I started with Cecily's class:



They do a combined party for all the Kinders, it's pretty fun with craft & activity stations.


Once she went out to recess, I headed over to Parker's class for the party & costume parade.


Not sure how I missed the sun flare in EVERY SINGLE one of my class photos, whatever...



I helped out with the craft until the parade came through the class.


Cecily's was the first class to come through, where I see my little girl...

...wearing a t-shirt and leggings, not sure what happened to her costume...


I was Dr. F.N. Hamilton.



We're ready for trick-or-treating!








We went to Samuel's house and had dinner together, then headed out in his neighborhood for trick-or-treating.



Cecily was done about half-way through, so I just kept telling her to eat candy and keep walking.

Eventually, they were all ready for a candy break and then we headed home.


I think we ran into or visited the houses of about half Parker's classmates on the trip, it was a fun adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment