Saturday, May 27, 2017

Memorial Day camping trip

Several months ago, Dianne e-mailed and asked if we wanted to go camping Memorial Day.  I said something along the lines of "who doesn't love camping in the rain?  We're in."


Turns out the weather was incredible and we had a great time.  


We went up to the Concrete/Grandy Creek campground that we went to several years ago.  The kids love the open space for bike riding, bouncy pillow, and of course the pool.


Parker still LOVES the putt-putt course and I think he must have done about 20 rounds on that thing.




I forgot to pack pajamas for Parker and he would not let me forget it.
My headstone will read:
She was a good Mama
But I wish she didn't forget my jammies that one time.
 


But, forgotten jammies aside, we had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment