Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Cell-Phone Retrospective

I got a new phone around Christmas, which is nice, since it takes way better photos than my old one, but it does mean that I'm just that much less likely to pull out the real camera for anything.  Which means, that my photos continue to rot on my phone.  So, here are a few from December:

12/5 - We had some friends over for the morning and we did a craft project.



We made these angels back when I was in Kindergarten and my Mom kept it on the tree until I was in college, I don't think I'll be that devoted.


It only took about a week for all the glitter glue to dry!


12/16 - A trip to Swanson's.  I think we only went three or four times this year.


12/19: I'm a super hero.



12/23: We met Cousin Sarah at Swanson's too



No comments:

Post a Comment