Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Foamy Paint

 There are a great many things I love about Pinterest (especially when it's time to plan the week's meals), but one of the things I don't love is the constant guilt I feel when I see all the millions of fun & educational stuff "all" the other Moms are doing with their kids.  I'm pretty happy that we make it to the gym or church most days (all of which come with free childcare), I don't have much time or energy for creative diversions.

But, I saw this idea for foamy paint the other day, and Parker was driving me crazy, so I went ahead & gave it a try.  It was a hit.



Who needs paper?  We're going to hose it off anyway.



It took him a while to really get into the messy part, but once he did, he loved it.


And he spent at least 20 minutes entertaining himself..except for the several trips into the house to add clothing, apparently it wasn't as warm as he'd first thought.



No comments:

Post a Comment